As a key part of the team, the Service Technician works onsite and maintains security systems.
About the Position:
· Programming of customer’s access control system
· Service, troubleshoot and maintain security systems
· Provide installation technical support, testing and commissioning of projects
· Assist with firmware and hardware updates
· Assist customer with research and development of- new products
· Handle all service calls at onsite location
· 5+ years of security industry experience
· Proficient with electronics and access control systems
· Systems integration experience
· Experience with the following systems:
o Cognyte’s (Verint’s) Symphia
· Ability to review plans, diagrams, and flow charts, as well as all tools to capture the work processes associated with executing the project plan.
· Demonstrate the ability to work independently solving higher levels of troubleshooting skills.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.