We are in need of a Project Installation Manager who will be responsible for the assignment and coordination of resources and materials necessary for the prompt and complete installation of all jobs within an assigned territory.
· Develop a Security Installation Strategy aligned with Market leadership to ensure quarterly, monthly and weekly targets are met.
· Plan, schedule, supervise and lead installations to ensure customer satisfaction is met.
· Manage and confirm the procurement of all equipment for installations.
· Prepare progress reports, expense reports and other related documents supporting daily operations Forecast and track the weekly financial performance of the installation team.
· Evaluate system performance and effectiveness to maintain and minimize equipment malfunctions.
· Maintain technical knowledge of current standards and new developments for commercial security Continuously inform team and customers of any industry changes.
· Develop work force size to support subscriber-related workloads efficiently and effectively.
· Develop a career path for all technicians to provide growth opportunities Partner with Security Sales and Services to grow market share year over year
· Lead with Safety and make it priority for you and the team. Drive monthly and daily safety compliance.
· 3 plus years of management/leadership experience
· Strong financial skill, ability to budget and forecast
· Strong relationship building skills and can work in a matrix team organization
· Five years’ experience in Access control, CCTV, DVM, and Surveillance systems
· Experience leading and building a technical team
· Minimum 3-5 years of electrical and electronic equipment hands-on installation experience
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.