- Assign and direct work performed by personnel under their supervision. Participates in the performance of work as required.
- Assure that line personnel under their supervision follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Determines that all work performed under their supervision is accomplished, recorded, and charged in accordance with client policies, publications, or other appropriate authority.
- Certifies the airworthiness of work accomplished by personnel under their direction as authorized by the Director of Quality & Training or their designee.
- Ensures that personnel under their direction are qualified to perform their assigned duties.
- Ensures that all personnel assigned to them follow client policy, and regulations and established safety rules and practices.
- Ensures that production quality and quantity of personnel to whom assigned meets prescribed standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the Station Manager and/or Director of Line Maintenance.
- Maintain the repair station in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure that the personnel under his / her management are properly qualified, trained, and sufficient in number and authorized to perform their duties.
- Responsible for enforcement of company policy and if necessary, initiates disciplinary action against the personnel under their supervision as required.
- Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required.
- Must have a current driver’s license.
- Must have a current FAA A&P license.
- Must have at least 5 years of aviation leadership/management experience.
- Frequently be required to stand, walk, continually utilize hand, and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl, occasionally from heights in precarious places.
- Be able to frequently lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds.
- Have the awareness that he/she will be working near and around moving mechanical parts, around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals, and exposure to loud noises.
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment and read technical information.
- Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience on B-747-400 & -8, B-767-300, B-737-800, A320 Family aircraft types and similar platforms.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. #JSFirmaviation
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.