Registered Nurse – ICU/Critical Illness Recovery
Day Shift 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Loyal Source is actively seeking a confident and qualified Registered Nurse to place into a 13-week ICU/Critical Illness Recovery position in Joplin, MO! During this assignment as a Registered Nurse, you will be working hands on with multiple healthcare professionals caring for patients within a hospital setting.
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure in the State of Missouri or has work permit from the State Board of Nursing.
- One year ICU experience preferred.
- BLS and ACLS certification required
- Assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated patient care and performed patient education in accordance to unit standards for all patient types and age groups.
- Collaborated with professionals across the organization to formulate an integrated care plan.
- Devised health care goals using a holistic approach aligned with patient and family needs.
- Championed changes in documentation and drug administration processes.
- Promoted team environment by effectively identifying needs of other staff and assisting them. Manages resources and patient flow through matching nursing competencies with individualized patient’s and unit needs.
- Performed as a circulating nurse administering individualized care either as scheduled or on call with specific needs to the OR
- Maintained accurate computerized charting throughout patient's surgical experience.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Maria Falco
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
– Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
– Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
– CEU and License Reimbursement
– 24/7 Customer Support
– Housing Per Diem
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.