Loyal Source is partnering with BetterHelp to fill multiple Remote Licensed Counselors roles in several locations.
Private practice with no doors and no overhead.
Join the world’s largest online therapy platform.
Put simply: You provide the clinical expertise, we take care of everything else. And we mean everything else.
- Consistent referrals: Full clinical caseload can be established within the first 30 days.
- Zero overhead: No fees are collected from the therapist, ever.
- Flexible schedule: You are always in control of your schedule and appointment times.
- Engaged clients: You are connected with clients who fit your specific areas of expertise. Then, BetterHelp provides clients with a wide variety of ways to connect with you so that they can best start their therapeutic journey: from scheduled live sessions, to shared journal entries, to audio and video messages, to clinical worksheets, to formal goal setting and tracking, and more.
- Autonomy over clinical decisions: You are the licensed and trained clinician. BetterHelp will defer to your clinical judgment and expertise about the most effective and clinically appropriate approach for each client.
- Personalized marketing: You will have your own website and profile that is optimized for you based on your location, expertise, and availability.
- Resources to keep you connected: BetterHelp has a strong and accessible peer community of over 20,000 therapists, available to you directly through the platform.
- Resources to support you: Therapists on the BetterHelp platform receive a free BetterHelp account – so you can dedicate time to your own self-care!
Who Should Apply:
- Therapists looking for an easy, all-in-one technology platform for telehealth.
- Therapists who want to focus 100% on clinical work – not on acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. (We handle all of that!)
- Therapists who want a feature-rich platform that is constantly adding new clinical tools – not just video conferencing software.
- Therapists who want the opportunity to work with specific populations or presenting concerns.
- Therapists must be fully licensed by a State Board to provide therapy independently and without supervision (e.g., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD or similar credentials).
- Licensed Independent Marriage and Family Therapist (LIMFT)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide therapy services, you cannot be a provider on BetterHelp at this time. Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors, and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a mental health counselor). Experience counseling adults, couples, and/or teens.
- A private and professional environment for conducting sessions.
- Excellent written communication.
- Must have professional liability insurance.
- Reliable Internet connection.
- Currently residing in the US.
Additional Information for any Search filter settings:
Years of Work Experience:
- 3 – 5 years
- 6 – 10 years
- More than 10 years
- Flexible Schedule
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Yes, even after COVID-19 restrictions lift
Filter by type:
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Self Employed
- Flexible working pattern
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50,000.00 – $135,000.00 per year
- Self-determined schedule
Work Location: Remote
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.