Loyal Source is actively seeking an experienced Project Manager, for a contract assignment in New York City, NY.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of fire alarm Project Management experience.
- Experience and ability to work with engineer/architect firms on plans & specs.
- Experience in “Value Engineering” proposals to meet the requirements of a spec in a cost competitive bidding process.
- Working knowledge of NFPA 72 along with other related codes and standards.
- Working knowledge of NYC Fire Department/building department codes & regulations.
- Working knowledge of fire alarm equipment; control panels & devices.
- NICET Level 2 in Fire Alarm Systems.
- Self-starter independent, low maintenance, accustomed to working in and presenting in a corporate environment.
- Manage the full scope of responsibilities for Fire Alarm projects, from design to completion.
- Work internally with sales and operations management team to review all aspects of projects.
- Work with engineers, architects, and/or electrical contractors on systems design and installation.
- Visit job sites for walk through with electrical and general contractors and for fire department inspections.
- Coordinate material delivery requirements and timely billings with administrators.
- Communicate with management on the identification and selection of key subcontractors, as well as provide oversight and coordination of subcontractor network.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.